So today I’m a wee bit, tiny little, tad nugget excited. I can’t really share exactly why I’m excited just yet, but let’s just say it has something to do with a little ol’ blog called Bake. Eat. Repeat. getting a brand new home (eep!).
We’re working hard behind the scenes to make the new home nice and cozy for all of us, so if posts get a little less frequent around here for a week or two, please forgive me. I’ll owe you cupcakes and cobblers forever. Pinky swear.
Now, for some Friday Funday action!
1. Biggest laugh of the week:
I don’t know what it is. Something about bald eagles with mullets just kills me.
2. Best discovery of the week: Dads Are the Original Hipsters
3. Most amusing search term that brought people to Bake. Eat. Repeat: Dirt and worm dessert.
I guess my claim to fame is making desserts out of earth and creepy crawlies. Good thing for me, it appears there’s a market for this sort of thing. I sincerely hope this is what they were looking for.
5. Brightest idea of the week: The Mr. has decided Pinterest needs to create a specific category called “Gross Things” in order to draw more men to the site. It could highlight all sorts of fascinating things. In-grown toenails, broken bones, videos of people breaking their bones, hockey injuries, pictures of record shattering…uhh…number twos…the list could go on and on.
Disturbing or brilliant? You decide.
6. Most likely to make your weekend a thousand times better: Caramel Rolls with Apples and Walnuts from Pinch of Yum.
Happy Friday everybody!