Posted by Courtneyhttps://neighborfoodblog.com/2013/10/pumpkin-dirt-pudding-graveyard-parfaits.html
© 2013 Neighborfood. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Dirt Pudding (Graveyard Parfaits)
8 adjust servings
20 minsCook Time
20 mins Total Time
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree (1 3/4 cup)
- 1 (5 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 an 8 oz container cool whip
- 1 package oreos, crushed
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 Milano cookies
- Handful chocolate chips
For the pudding:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, and pudding, and beat until mixture is smooth and well combined, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and the cool whip. Refrigerate mixture until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and crushed Oreos. Set aside until ready to serve.
For the RIP cookies:
- Line the Milano cookies up on a baking sheet or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave then place it in a plastic bag. Cut a teensy tiny hole in the corner of the plastic bag then push the chocolate to the corner.
- Use the melted chocolate to write out RIP on the top of each of the cookies. Allow to dry.
- To serve, layer Oreos in the bottom of the glasses. Spoon pudding to about ¾ of the way full then finish with another layer of Oreos. Stake the Milano cookies in the pudding mixture, with the RIP on top. **This will serve different amounts depending on how big your glasses are. This will be enough for 8 juice size glasses or 4 large drinking glasses.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 521kcal Calories from fat 215|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|