Posted by Courtneyhttps://neighborfoodblog.com/2017/01/blueberry-oatmeal-muffins.html
© 2017 Neighborfood. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
18 adjust servings
15 minsPrep Time
25 minsCook Time
40 mins Total Time
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour (or sub white whole wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (tossed with a spoonful of flour), chocolate chips, or other mix ins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 muffin pans with 18 cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, stir together the milk, yogurt, and oats and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Whisk the coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, and vanilla into the oat mixture until well combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir gently until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries or other mix ins.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pans, filling each cup nearly to the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing. These freeze great! Simply cool completely then place in a ziploc freezer bag. Reheat in the microwave before enjoying!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 290kcal Calories from fat 116|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|