Posted by Courtneyhttps://neighborfoodblog.com/2013/03/triple-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies.html
© 2013 Neighborfood. All rights reserved.
Triple Chip Peanut Butter Cookies for Kairos
36 adjust servings
20 minsPrep Time
30 minsCook Time
50 mins Total Time
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Reese pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat together butter and peanut butter until light and creamy. Add sugars and beat until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down the sides as needed. Add milk and vanilla and beat until combined. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Pour in all three chips and beat on slow speed until just combined.
- Drop cookies by the rounded Tablespoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving an inch between them. Press the cookies down to about a ¼ in thick. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set on the outsides. These cookies don't really brown. Take them out when they're just getting golden around the edges then allow the middles to set up on the hot baking sheet for a few minutes after you take them out. I always err on the side of underbaking so they stay nice and soft. These keep well for several days in an airtight container.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 168kcal Calories from fat 77|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|