It’s been awhile since I’ve shared with you all the things I’m loving lately, which is a shame, since I’m loving a lot of things these days! It’s FINALLY warm outside, the city is bustling with free stuff to do, and strawberries and peaches are at their peak. Plus, I finally got to watch the newest season of Arrested Development. These are good days, my friends.
So, without further ado, here are some things I’m loving lately.
1. This canvas from Lindsay Letters with a quote from the book Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table by Shauna Neiquist (which is so stinking good, by the way).
“I can’t imagine life without a table between us.” Pure loveliness.
2. The OXO Good Grips Cherry Pitter. Last year my cherry making efforts were seriously thwarted by the tedious task of pitting cherries. This year, I will not be stopped. This tool makes it quick and easy with little mess. Win.
3. We stopped at a specialty cook shop while we were in Charleston, and I fell in love with these gorgeous oil crocks from Emile Henry. It feels a tad extravagant just to hold some oil, but I do really love my olive oil. It deserves to be gently cradled in a glazed blueberry crock, right? …Right?
4. Peaches. I am loving me some peaches. (and some poor sentence structure, apparently). This week I made these peaches and cream crumble bars for a baby shower, and I still have peach cobbler and peach pie on my to make list, so stay tuned for lots of peachy goodness.
5. This post from Jen Hatmaker on loving Jesus through the questions, the uncertainties, and the mysteries of faith. Love, love, love.
6. The Mr. and I love listening to audio books while we travel. For this year’s vacation we picked out a slew of different books, but we both agreed the winner was Bossypants by Tina Fey. Read by Tina herself, the book is witty and sharp and at times wise and thoughtful. Highly recommend.
What are you loving lately? What’s making you laugh, making your life easier, or making you drool? Share your latest loves in the comments!
**Note: Some of the above links are affiliate links, meaning if purchased I will receive a percentage of the profit.