Spicy Creamy Sweet Potato Soup

Happy Friday friends! I’m guest posting today over at Omeletta where we’re talking good ideas, really bad ideas and a Spicy Sweet Potato Soup that’ll punch this cold winter weather in the face! Seriously, guys, this may be my new favorite soup. And it’s gluten free, vegetarian, and made in 30 minutes.

Spicy Sweet Potato Soup |

Here’s a sneak peek! Be sure to head over to Omeletta to get the full recipe!

I am also being featured today on my friend Tammi’s blog, Momma’s Meals. Each Friday Tammi features a different blogger and makes one of their recipes. Head on over to the post to find out which one of my recipes she’s featuring today. And be sure to stick around and check out some of her fabulous recipes as well!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

• littleredkitchen January 24, 2014, 6:05 PM

Love the color of this soup and also love any soup that can be whipped up in 30 minutes!

• Tammi @ Momma's Meals January 25, 2014, 12:06 PM

This soup looks amazing Courtney!! Thanks again for allowing me to feature you!! It’s been fun! Making your cranberry & pear filling today!!

• Deryn Macey January 26, 2014, 2:13 AM

That soup look beautiful, and delicious! I actually made a similar one recently, so good.

• Courtney @ Neighborfood January 27, 2014, 2:18 PM

Thanks Deryn! I was actually surprised how much I loved the taste. The sweet potatoes with the spice are just perfect!

• Angie@Angie's Recipes January 30, 2014, 11:56 PM

So very creamy and wonderful! And the photo is simply mouthwatering!

• IPinRecipes January 31, 2014, 2:54 AM

We love your recipes, they are so yummy. Would be delighted if you could share your recipes with us at a community for food bloggers and food lovers. With your recipes will be published immediately without any editorial review. No need to edit, crop your recipe images, with you can directly pin recipes from your blog. So why to wait, join our community and start pinning recipes.

Happy Pinning!!!