Posted by https://neighborfoodblog.com/2015/12/hot-chocolate-dip.html
© 2015 NeighborFood. All rights reserved.
Hot Chocolate Dip
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows + more for serving
- Strawberries, bananas, pretzels, graham crackers, marshmallows for dipping.
- Heat the milk and cream in a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface. Stir in the vanilla, chocolate chips, and marshmallow. Continue to cook until the chips and marshmallows have melted, stirring often.
- If desired flavor the dip with peppermint extract, cinnamon, or a touch of chile powder for heat.
- Serve the dip warm topped with mini marshmallows and strawberries, bananas, pretzels, graham crackers, and marshmallows for dipping.
Loading nutrition data...