Recipe by bakeeatrepeat.blogspot.com
2 peaches, peeled and sliced into wedges
1/2 cup raspberries
1/4 c. loosely packed brown sugar
1/4 cup oats
2 Tablespoons flour
2 1/2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
2 1/2 Tablespoons butter
2 ramekins or other oven safe, single serving bowls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 sliced peach and 1/2 of the raspberries in each ramekin.
2. Mix together brown sugar, oats, flour, almonds, cinnamon, and salt. Mix 1 Tablespoon per ramekin of dry mixture with the berries.
3. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to mix butter with remaining dry mixture until clumps begin to form.
4. Divide mixture in half and place over the berries in each ramekin.
5. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.