This Caramel Banana Bundt Cake is a show stopper!
So I thought about using this space to convince you of all the reasons you should make this Caramel Banana Bundt Cake.
I could tell you how elegantly simple it is. Or how moist and flavorful. Or how darn good it tastes warmed up in the microwave with a scoop of ice cream on top.
But then I decided to save us both time and make this nifty flowchart instead! Just answer the questions below and find out if you should be headed to the kitchen to make Caramel Banana Bundt Cake!
Not convinced? Maybe this will help.
Ok, last one.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon bourbon (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 4 extra ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup caramel, homemade
- 1/2 cup caramel, to serve
- *I highly recommend making your own caramel sauce for this recipe. It's simple and requires very few ingredients. I love this recipe for salted caramel sauce.