Posted by https://neighborfoodblog.com/2016/04/sheet-pan-pesto-chicken-and-vegetables.html
© 2016 NeighborFood. All rights reserved.
One Pan Pesto Chicken Thighs and Vegetables
20 minsPrep Time
45 minsCook Time
1 hr 5 mins Total Time
- 1 lb. bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 lb. bone in, skin on chicken wings or drumsticks
- 10 carrots, chopped into 1/4 inch thick sticks
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the carrots, potatoes, and chicken out on the baking sheet. Generously sprinkle everything with Kosher salt and black pepper. It should look like a light snow has fallen on everything.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, balsamic, pesto, and garlic. Rub the mixture all over the chicken and veggies. Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken registers at least 165 degrees.