Posted by https://neighborfoodblog.com/2016/09/maple-roasted-sweet-potatoes.html
© 2016 NeighborFood. All rights reserved.
Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3 medium to large sweet potatoes, in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl or on your baking sheet, toss the cubed sweet potatoes with the coconut oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Spread them out in a single layer on the baking sheet. If you have too many, you may want to use two sheets. Season with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes and stir. Rotate the pans if necessary. Bake an additional 10-20 minutes, or until deep brown and starting to caramelize on the edges. You'll need less time for small cubes and more time for larger cubes. I like to take these past the tender part into the really caramely part, so even if they're fork tender you might want to stick them back in for just a few more minutes until you get those lovely brown edges. It's where all the flavor is!
Loading nutrition data...