What is this?
That’s it. You’re done. Crazy, crazy simple. And the result? The best broccoli and cauliflower of your life. Tender, fresh, and totally saturated with flavor. I CRAVE this stuff now. Me, craving vegetables. That should be testimony enough.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Wash broccoli and cauliflower and then dry THOROUGHLY. Trim into mini trees.
3. Spread broccoli and cauliflower over baking sheet and drizzle generously with olive oil (probably about 4-5 Tablespoons). Stir to coat. Sprinkle with a generous amount of Kosher salt and pepper, stir again.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown on the outside.
5. Remove from oven and immediately mix in lemon juice, lemon zest, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.