Posted by https://neighborfoodblog.com/2015/01/slow-cooker-queso.html
© 2015 NeighborFood. All rights reserved.
Four Ingredient Slow Cooker Queso
2 hrs 10 mins
- 1 (32 ounce) block velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage (use hot breakfast sausage if you like it spicy!)
- Cube the velveeta cheese and add it to a crock pot. Pour the salsa over top. Cook on low for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the sausage in a skillet, breaking it into small pieces with your spatula.
- Stir the cheese and salsa mixture, then add the sausage, stirring to combine. Cook for another hour, or until cheese is melted and smooth. Serve warm.
Loading nutrition data...