Posted by Courtneyhttps://neighborfoodblog.com/2016/08/best-veggie-sandwich.html
© 2016 Neighborfood. All rights reserved.
The Best Veggie Sandwich with Herbed Cream Cheese
4 adjust servings
10 minsCook Time
10 mins Total Time
- 8 slices whole grain or honey oat bread
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs (I used chives, basil, and dill)
- 4 slices cheese (my favorite is butter dill)
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup alfalfa or broccoli sprouts
- 1/4 cup Woeber's honey mustard
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese and fresh herbs. Toast the bread slices, if desired.
- To build the sandwiches, spread four of the pieces of bread with the cream cheese mixture. On the other four slices layer the cheese slices, spinach, cucumber tomato, radish, and sprouts.
- Drizzle the honey mustard on top of the cream cheese then sandwich it over the sprouts.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 398kcal Calories from fat 206|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|