Posted by https://neighborfoodblog.com/2013/06/honey-bear-smoothie-for-sundaysupper.html
© 2013 NeighborFood. All rights reserved.
Honey Bear Smoothie for #SundaySupper
10 minsPrep Time
10 mins Total Time
- - 1 cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- - 3-4 Ice Cubes (crushed)
- - 2 tbsp. of Peanut Butter
- - 1/2 tbsp. of Honey
- - 1 Banana (frozen for an ice cream-like consistency)
- - 2 tsp. of Cinnamon (I ALWAYS add more!)
- First add in the almond or coconut milk and the ice cubes, blending until smooth. If you blend these two ingredients together until frothy and smooth (what I highly suggest doing) it will make your blending life much easier once you start adding the other ingredients.
- Next, chop up the banana into small pieces, adding them with the peanut butter to the blended milk mixture. Then, add the honey and cinnamon, blending at a low setting until the banana pieces have been liquefied and the mixture is once again smooth. Finally, taste-test the smoothie to see if you need to add anymore of the ingredients to suit your taste buds. Then, pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. For a fun addition, serve with honey gram bear-shaped cookies!
- I hope you enjoy this smoothie just as much as my family and I do! ☺
Loading nutrition data...